for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium.
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
for types of document and data set held
- This is an institutional or school repository.
- WestminsterResearch holds all types of materials.
- Papers may include:
- final peer-reviewed drafts (post-prints)
- published versions
- Principal Languages: English
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, and employees of the institution
- Eligible depositors must deposit metadata for all their publications.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and valid layout & format
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- If WestminsterResearch receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- For more information see webpage: Open Access: WestminsterResearch
- No retention period defined.
- WestminsterResearch will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- WestminsterResearch regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- The earlier version may be withdrawn from public view.
- No closure policy defined.