This keynote speech covers quantum strategies, quantum games and quantum models, In particular, the following research work will be presented.
1. A survey of the current status of research on quantum games (Dingxuan Huang & Shuliang Li)
2. Quantum games and models for competition (Dingxuan Huang & Shuliang Li)
3. Quantum games and models for cooperation (Dingxuan Huang & Shuliang Li)
4. Social media for brand virality and open innovation (Shuliang Li)
5. Intelligent systems and multi-agent-based systems for strategic decision making (Shuliang Li & Jim Zheng Li)
6. Modelling & computer simulation of enterprise carbon intangible asset evolution; and a resilient multi-factor elasticity framework for low carbon cities (Yin Zeng & Shuliang Li)